Thursday, September 20, 2012

Dusting off the blog

Well.

I didn't forget about the blog, I promise. The truth is, I had another kid, I got overwhelmed with life stuff, and  I just couldn't find the time that I wanted to devote to this blog, which is a true passion project of mine. But if you're passionate about something, you MAKE time for it, right? So no more excuses. I still make the time to watch TV, obsessively so, so I can make the time to write about what I'm watching, too.  I've made so many new friends in the last 6 months that are actually writers, and Eric SippleRachel Brody, and Mere Smith have been so inspiring to me. They write plays, novels, and TV shows, and they make me want to follow this long-dormant dream.  So I'm jumping back in, with both feet.

I haven't quite figured out what shape I want the blog to take from now on. I know weekly episodic reviews are almost too much, and everybody is doing that. I don't want to do what everyone else is doing. I'm just not sure *what* I want to do yet. Maybe I'll do more classic reviews. I was thinking about revisiting Dollhouse in my own time, perhaps I'll write about it for the blog.  I don't know yet. Writing anything is a start, though. Be patient with me while I figure it out, will you?

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed hun. I have no idea how I would find the time to blog, but then again, I'm also trying to find the time to work on a novel and keep in touch with Ian while he's on the road. I'm looking forward to reading how it all comes together, you guys are too adorable!

    ReplyDelete